Our 2017 Audition Dates are up! Catch us at a location near you!
*To observe Malaysia's religious sensitivity, Borneo Ethnic Pageant 2017 is open to non-Muslim Borneo Natives only.
3.00pm 11 Mac, 2017- Pusat Pelacongan Malaysia, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur
5.00pm 17 Mac, 2017- Pustaka Miri, Miri
2.00pm 18 Mac, 2017- Dewan Suarah, Sibu
1.00pm 19 Mac, 2017- Komp Belia & Sukan Negeri Sarawak, Kuching
5.00pm 21 Mac, 2017- Dewan Suarah, Bintulu
9.00am 25 Mac, 2017- Marudu Inn Hotel, Kota Marudu
3.00pm 25 Mac, 2017 - University College Sabah Foundation, Kota Kinabalu
1.00pm 26 Mac, 2017 – Komp Belia & Sukan, Keningau
International participants from UK, US, Australia, Japan, New Zealand etc need to email details to email@example.com. Audition will be conducted over WhatsApp call.
11-14 Mei, 2017- Kuala Lumpur
3 Dec, 2017- London
Further details contact:
Dr. Laurence : 013-3920870
Agustus Sapen : 016-2811631
Gabriel Karl Wing : 016-6543869
Munica Liwan : 016-6221760
1. All must wear blue jeans and white BORNEO HORNBILL FESTIVAL t-shirt.
T-Shirt will be provided upon paid registration fee.
2. Registration fee RM50 (with BHF T-shirt ).
3. Each given about 3-5 minutes video introduction & presentation.
a. Give personal introduction- name, age, race, parents' background,
village, education, pageant experience etc.
b. Present & elaborate one aspect of Borneo Colors in your most creative
& talented way to the camera. – food, costume, culture & heritage.
4. Can speak in Bahasa Malaysia/English. Spoken native language is a bonus.
5. Must have self confidence and good attitude.
6. Candidates are encouraged to practice pose for a smooth photo session and be confident speaking to the video camera.
7. Only put on basic make up and no high heels required.
Borneo Ethnic Pageant 2017 Terms & Conditions
Our archive of previous years audition data, relevant info and galleries.
BHF Chronology : 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016