Miss Sabah Ethnic Pageant
1. Parentage of each participant must be a Sabah citizen (either Mother or Father is a native).
2. Sabahan female (Single only) and has pleasant personality
3. Age above 18 and below 30 years old.
4. Miss Sabah has 2 categories:
b) Sabah Open* (Murut ,Rungus,Ida’an,Lundayeh, Orang Sungai, Cocos ,Bisaya, Bajau and others) *NEW CATEGORY
5. Knowledge of each race (Costume, Arts & Culture) represented is a must for every participating Miss Sabah Ethnic Pageant and any height can take part (NO Restriction on Height).
6. All participants are allowed to bring only one manager or personal assistant.
7. The organizer has the right to publish all photos submitted in FACEBOOK/WEBSITE for public viewing
8. The organizer shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal items or belongings to participants throughout the whole duration of the event.
9. The organizer requires every participant to be responsible for their own health, safety and environment (HSE) throughout the competition.
10. All cost pertaining to the participation of this event, including but not limited to transportation and logistics, accommodation, meals, personal assistance, costumes owned or rental and make up shall be borne by the participants themselves.
11. Traditional costume will not be provided by the organizer.
12. Miss Sabah Ethnic must wear her own ethnic traditional costume.
13. The organizer reserves the right to amend to the Terms & Condition if necessary.
Any enquiry, please contact:
Dr. Laurence (013-3920870)
Agustus Sapen (016-2811631)
DATE OF THE COMPETION : Saturday, 30 April 2016 - Semi Final - Ethnic Categories
Sunday, 1 May 2016 - Final - Ethnic Categories
CLOSED DOOR EVALUATION : Thursday, 28 April 2016
GALA NIGHT : Friday, 29 April 2016
THE VENUE FOR THE COMPETITION: PUSAT PELANCONGAN MALAYSIA, MATIC JLN AMPANG
Borneo Ethnic Pageant 2016 Terms & Conditions
Miss Sarawak Ethnic | Miss Sabah Ethnic | Mr. Sarawak Ethnic | Mr. Sabah Ethnic