2. Sarawakian male ( Single only ) and has pleasant personality.
3. Age between 18 and 35 years. Must show I.C. upon registration. No restriction on height.
4. Open to Natives of Sabah as follows:- (Kadazandusuns, Murut ,Rungus ,Idahan , Orang Sungai or Sungoi ,Bisaya , Lundayeh etc. )
5. Knowledge of ethnic (Costume, Arts & Culture) represented is a must for every participating Mr Sabah Ethnic Pageant.
6. All participants are allowed to bring only one personal assistant during Semi Fnal in KL.
7. The organizer has the right to publish all photo submitted in FACEBOOK/WEBSITE for public viewing.
8. The Organizer shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal items or belongings to participants throughout the whole duration of the event.
9. The Organizer requires every participant to be responsible for their own health, safety and environment (HSE) throughout the competition.
10. All cost pertaining to the participation of this event, including but not limited to transportation and logistics, accommodation, meals, personal assistance, costumes owned or rental and make up shall be borne by the participants themselves.
11. Traditional costume will not be provided by the organizer.
12. Mr Sabah Ethnic must have the basic in Sabah Native Traditional Dance
13. Mr Sabah Ethnic must wear their own race traditional costume.
14. The organizer reserves the right to amend to the Terms & Condition if necessary.
15. Registration fee RM35 (with BHF T-Shirt) apply.
16. Prepared & willing to travel for GRAND FINAL Mr. Borneo in London once selected.
17. Champion of each category will be selected for Mr. Borneo in London.
Any enquiry, please contact:
Dr. Laurence (013-3920 870)
Agustus Sapen (016-2811 631)
Munica Liwan ( 016-6221 760)
**DATE OF THE COMPETITION : Saturday, 30 April 2016 - Semi Final - Ethnic Categories
Sunday, 1 May 2016 - Final - Ethnic Categories
**CLOSED DOOR EVALUATION : Thursday, 28 April 2016
**GALA NIGHT : Friday, 29 April 2016
THE VENUE FOR THE COMPETITION: PUSAT PELANCONGAN MALAYSIA, MATIC JLN AMPANG
GRAND FINAL, MISS BORNEO: NOVEMBER 2016, LONDON, UK.