2. Sarawakian male ( not married / bachelor ) and has pleasant personality.
3. Age BETWEEN 18 AND 35 years old. No restriction on height.
4. Open to all DAYAK ethnics in Sarawak.
5. Knowledge of ethnic (Costume, Arts & Culture) represented is a must for every participating Mr Sarawak Ethnic Pageant.
6. All participants are allowed to bring only one manager / personal assistant during Semi Final in KL.
7. The Organizer has the right to publish all photo submitted in FACEBOOK/WEBSITE for public viewing.
8. The organizer shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal items or belongings to participants throughout the whole duration of the event.
9. The Organizer requires every participant to be responsible for their own health, safety and environment (HSE) throughout the competition.
10. All cost pertaining to the participation of this event in Kuala Lumpur, including transportation, logistics, accommodation, meals, personal assistance, costumes owned or rental and make up shall be borne by the participants themselves.
11. Traditional costume will not be provided by the organizer.
12. Mr Sarawak Ethnic must wear his own ethnic's traditional costume.
13. The Organizer reserves the right to amend any term and conditions as they deem suitable.
14. Registration fee RM50 (with BHF T-Shirt) apply.
15. Prepared & willing to travel for GRAND FINAL Mr. Borneo in London once selected.
16. Two winners of each category will be selected for Mr. Borneo in London. All cost to London, flight, hotel, local transport and food shall be borne by the Organizer.
17. Selected participants to London will sign a letter to agree joining the final in London.
Any enquiry, please contact:
Dr. Laurence (013-3920 870)
Agustus Sapen (016-2811 631)
Gabriel Karl Wing (0166543869
Munica Liwan ( 016-6221 760)
**DATE OF THE COMPETITION : 13 May 2017 - Ethnic Categories
14 May 2017 – Semi Final
**CLOSED DOOR JUDGING : 11, May 2017
**GALA NIGHT : 12, May 2017
THE VENUE FOR THE COMPETITION: PUSAT PELANCONGAN MALAYSIA, MATIC JLN AMPANG
GRAND FINAL, MISS BORNEO: 3 Dec 2017, LONDON, UK.
** Dates and venue subject to changes
*To observe Malaysia's religious sensitivity,
Borneo Ethnic Pageant 2017 is open to non-Muslim Borneo Natives only.