Terms & Conditions:
1. Open to all Malaysians.
2. Each team must perform two dances:
a)Sabah or Sarawak Ethnic 3-6 mintues (Original/Etnik Asli)-
b)Drama Tari 4-7 mintues (Base on Sabah/Sarawak)
3. No age limit for participation.
4. Each team must have at least 6 to 10 dancers.
5. Each group must provide own music on CD only.
6. Expenses such as food, rent, clothes, accommodation, transportation etc., are borne by participating group/members.
7. All registrations and payments can be made with Money Order for Persatuan Warisan Sarawak Kuala Lumpur Dan Selangor. * Registration Fee is RM150.00 per group. * View Registration form here -> REGISTRATION FORM
8. The organizers reserve the right to disqualify any group deemed inappropriate for this competition.
9. The organizer will limit the number of group to 8-10 teams and the event held for 1 day.
10. The organizer has the right to change any regulations, if deemed appropriate.
11. Each team will be given time for the rehearsal two (2) days before the event.
12. Any decision by the organizer is final.
1. Originality of choreography and dance - 35%
2. Props - 10%
3. Synchronization dance with the music - 20%
5. Originality of costume - 5%
1. The champion team of this Dance Competition may be requested to perform in Krabi if Borneo Hornbill Festival manage to secure an event in Krabi.
2. Registration for the Dance competition starting from 15 Jan till 10 May, 2015.
3. Competition will be held at MATIC JALAN AMPANG, KUALA LUMPUR ON 26 JULY, 2015
4. Any questions, please contact:
Dr. Laurence (013-3920870)
Agustus Sapen (016-2811631)
Munica Liwan (016-6221760)
DATE OF THE COMPETION : 26 July , 2015
Gala Night Dinner : 24 July 2015
THE VENUE FOR THE COMPETITION: PUSAT PELANCONGAN MALAYSIA, MATIC JLN AMPANG
Prizes Borneo Ethnic Dance Competition 2015
1) Champion - RM3,500.00 + Trophy + Certificate + KRABI Tour
2) Second Prize - RM3, 000.00 + Trophy + Certificate
3) Third - RM2, 000.00 + Trophy + Certificate
4) Best Choreography - RM300.00 + Medal + Certificate
5) Special Jury Award - RM300.00 + Medal + Certificate
REGISTRATION FORM 2015 | PRIZES