Special Price for Gidong - Versi Dusun and Hezekiah's Doaku untuk Malaysia during our KL auditions.
Hezekiah - Doaku Untuk Malaysia RM38
KL Audition Details:
Date: Saturday, 5th April 2014
Venue: Malaysia Tourism Center, MATIC, Jalan Ampang.
(MATIC is next to Saloma Bistro with Zouk Club on it's right)
5th April 2014, 2.30pm
Pusat Pelancongan Malaysia
Jln. Ampang, Kuala Lumpur
Theme for 2014
Similar to last year's audition, Auditions 2014 will feature the themes "Cultural Diversity and Biodiversity". Interested participants are encouraged to look up the meaning of both type of diversity and learn the basics. Our questions will not be difficult but we will reward high marks for outstanding knowledge and the ability to apply the knowledge to the participants surroundings, local community and daily life. All the best to everyone! Read More...
Prizes | About Our Auditions | Theme
Audition 2014 Terms
1. All must wear blue jeans and white BORNEO HORNBILL FESTIVAL t-shirt
2. Registration fees RM20 each with free BORNEO HORNBILL FESTIVAL t-shirt and badge
3. Each given about 10 minutes Interview Duration
Interview consist of: 1. Personal Introduction
2. Question Regarding Cultural Diversity (Kepelbagaian Budaya)
3. Question Regarding Biodiversity (Kepelbagaian flora & fauna & ekosistem)
4. Can speak/answer in Bahasa Malaysia or English.
5. Candidate must have considerable knowledge about own culture, cultural diversity and also biodiversity (nature and wildlife). Click here to go to our resource center & learn more.
6. Candidate must have self confidence and project good attitude & values during interview.
7. No accommodation provided during our finals in Kuala Lumpur.
Borneo Ethnic Pageant 2014 Terms & Conditions
Miss Sarawak Ethnic | Miss Sabah Ethnic | Mr. Sarawak Ethnic | Mr. Sabah Ethnic
Borneo Ethnic Dance Competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS 2014 | REGISTRATION FORM 2014